Sudoku Competition

7:24 PM / Posted by gavin /

Utar had organize a sudoku competition at 14th of June and i had joined the competition with a partner. Actually, lets talk about how i get interest in sudoku game. This game was introduce by my 姑姑 right before my sister get marriage, so this is 3 years story. When my sister get marriage, my relative all came to KK for 擺酒席. And my "gugu" had introduce this game to me. First time i see the game, i said this is crazy, it is unsolvable game. But once i play the game, i was "addicted" by it. Then my sister bought me a sudoku book for me before i went to the national service programme. i solve the whole book just in a week. This is how i know sudoku.

Then lets say about the competition. The competition was start register at 8.00am and the 1st round was start at 10.30am. In the 1st round, we failed in the 4th and 5th puzzles. We had make a mistake in solving the puzzles, we took about 7minutes for finish 2 puzzles. For the 1st, 2nd and 3rd puzzles, we solve them in about 2 minutes per puzzles. Then, we wait for the list that succeed to move on to the 2nd round. Luckily, my team had succeed. Then in the 2nd round, we need to solve 3 puzzles and we finish them in 7 minutes. We also made a mistake on the 2nd puzzle but we manage to solve the problem in the shortest time. Then, we succeed to move to final round where we need to solve 3 puzzles also. For me, the 1st puzzle is the most tough for the whole competition. We took more than 10 minutes to solve the puzzle and the other 2 are the easy puzzle, and we solve them in 6 minutes.

Then, we were gathered again in the main hall. We were given an evil puzzle from a guy. He wrote a sudoku book and he was selling there. Then, the prizes are given. Luckily, my team got consultant prize which is top 10 team among 70++ team. The champion was win by a solo man. He solve all the puzzles by along. What a crazy man. He win the 1,500 by along. I just win the Rm 50 and divided by 2 and minus Rm 9 for registration fee, then we only win the Rm 14 for 8 hours. So sad

0 comments:

Post a Comment