so stupid.......

8:49 AM / Posted by gavin /

im so stupid this morning, i saw a wrong timetable.....my first class is start at 8.00 am and i misjudge, i tot my first class is start at 9.00.....my roommates ask me what time is my first class,i answer them 9.00 and i still dun know that i get a wrong timetable......so stupid!!

when i reach utar it almost 8.40.....i didnt see any of my classmate i. i tot there already in the class and book the place so i wanna go to the class. when i come to PE009, i saw the lecture is teaching!!!what a shock, i check my phone note immediately and i found that im a stupid idiot. on the spot i realize that i get the wrong timetable.

so i juz go to study room and start writing this blog and start laughing at myself.....HAHAHA!!!!STUPID GAVIN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment