im going home lor...............

12:37 PM / Posted by gavin /

im going back to sabah 2day....but now still at home!!

my flight is 7.30pm but this is the 1st time i go to airport that i dun know at all by alone......quite scare.....(daddy, mommy im scare!!!TB1, i think u all know where i use this b4 rite??)
so for prevent something unwilling happen, i'll go to airport by 2.30-3.00pm.....quite early rite??
then i'll be the s2p guy sitting at the airport and wait for the rest 3, 4 hours there.....

my sis call me thz morning and ask me to buy her some "肉干"....then i went to ss2 to buy for it....
she didnt tell me how much she want so i juz bought her 600g and she call me back and said "600g mana cukup makan oh......"then i go to buy another 1kg for her...

the shop i went is called "新永香"...the citizen there told me that is the best at that area....
so i juz go there and buy........i go twise.....1st for 600g and 2nd is for 1kg.......the boss is quite friendly......but everytime i said this word....my friends always shoot me back and said "of coz lar.....they want u buy with them next time mah....this is juz a tactic!!"whatever.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment