MC.....

9:55 AM / Posted by gavin /

now....i juz came back from hospital and get a mc for 2day.....
so....tats mean i'll skip 2day's mid-term...
i dun want to but ntg can do with it...
im sure i cant do well in such of bad condition lor....
i hv done my revision on management,
but who know mayb i failed bcoz of thiz bad condition.....

so i better ask for a mc...
but the vy shameful thing happen when i in the hospital,
i dun hv enough money to pay for the medicine fees......
my medicine fee is rm20, but my wallet not even hv rm10....
so i gv up my medicine and juz walk home....

now what can i do is juz drink drink and drink more water....
i really dun know how should i do in th mass com presentation if i really loss my voice.....
now i oledi loss my 40-50% voice liao....

0 comments:

Post a Comment