Tagged by Hong

10:26 PM / Posted by gavin /

this is 1st time i been tagged....so i dun't know how to PLAY it.....
so i juz PLAY it "cincaily" lor.....

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT

1) of coz has a good personality (no smoke, no drink, no DRUG!!)
2) long hair?? (short hair is oso acceptable but not tomboy's style)
3) same interest?? (but it is not easy to find someone hv same interest with me lar....)
4) younger than me (2,3 years is still acceptable but not 5,6 years and above....they might call me "爷爷"liao...)
5) of coz shorter than me..... (not exactly must short than me.....mayb same height but surely not higher than me...)
6) good looking?? (i think most of guys have the same points with this...)
7) probably a good listener?? and
8) 可以让我疼的人......

NOW....I WANNA TAG THESE PEOPLE.....
1) Vingent
2) Fanny
3) Maggie
4) Le-Anne
5) Joshua
6) Tzia Tzia
7)??
8)??

0 comments:

Post a Comment