So Big, So Tire!!

5:39 PM / Posted by gavin /

2day, i went to 1U with classmate for celebrate my classmate's birthday. 1st, we walk from Utar to Asia Jaya, about 20 minutes. Then we took LRT from there to Kelana Jaya. Just pass through 2 station only and take that us about 10 minutes only. Then we arrived at kelana Jaya. We took a bus there to 1U for another 5 minutes.

Once we arrived at 1U, we went to eat. At a nice environment restaurant who serve vietnam dishes. The price is still acceptable. Its quite big and with a plate vegetables. I order a glass of green apple herb mint. Its quite sour when 1st time i drank but after that i feels the sweetness of the mint. Its very cool. After eat, we face a problem with the money. But about no money but how to divide. However, we settle it. Then we went to shopping around. I went to popular bookstore to buy a file and books. This is the most difficult. From the place i'm standing to popular is so far. I walk so fast and i get lost twice. But i asked the people there and they told me the right way. 1U is really big and i scare about it. If anybody ask me about the 1U, i think i'll say it made my foot so painful. HAHAHA!!

However, i really enjoy for this whole day. Thanks to my classmate ("fan", vingent, maggie, emily, yean, ernst and everyone who is there.) made me hv a fun day because this is the 1st time i went shopping since i came to PJ. Thank you all!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment