Yeah

6:00 PM / Posted by gavin /

Finally i hv done my debate session and my 10 minutes speech. Now, i finally feel relieve and free....I think i hv done a good job for 2day, my debate group get the full mark for the debate and I get the good point debater......bside, the best speaker of my session is also drop to my 3rd debater Chung Yean......

Eventhough we get the full mark for debate session, but there is hv some imperfection in this debate. Our 1st speaker almost talk all our points and he still talking while we ask him to sit.....and 1 more funny thing is that our opponent leader, Orange had take off the microphone's head....my group is laugh uncontrolled and the audience don't know what happen to my group.......

our preparation b4 start debate....

telling how to change slide faster......

s2p gavin acting s2p......

now, we take our seat liao.......

concentrate on what opponent said......

it's my turn now and chung yean is changing the slide......

wow....look like pro....(just kidding)

Actually we hv a lot of fun in debating neither my group nor opponent's group.....both of our team is complaining the time pass so fast and we hvn't satisfy yet.....

Then is my public speaking presentation.....i really not satisfy with the mark that given by out tutor.....she said that she had listen this same story on last week by some class from TA....and she compare mine with her and i'm lose.....becoz she made people cry and she gv handmade booklet after finish her speech......my tutor said that is why im lose.......but im not satisfy with this answer coz everyone hv their oen style and not everyone have the hand like girl who can made beautiful booklet...........at least i success to made my class become so quite and a little emotional......however, i asked my tutor if im the one who present earlier, will my mark higher??she said at least higher than this one.......SO TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

But what can i do??so i just dun care about it coz i know that my speech is actually better than my 5 minutes speech.....and after school i went to Jaya 33 and buy a pack of drumstick.....and enjoy it 2gather with my dinner....Yeah!!!!!!!!

1 more thing......my assignment 2 hvn't finish yet and next wednesday will be our TB1 art showcase.......we are going to do like real showcase.......our showcase was start at 9.00-11.30 am at PE008......every TA,TB,TC will get the invitation card ASAP.......



0 comments:

Post a Comment