Uncle......

8:31 PM / Posted by gavin /

now my nickname "uncle" is coming back again. this nickname is used by my secondary school friends and now my university friends oso call me uncle liao.....too bad

In my secondary school.....they call me uncle becoz of my white hair and in UTAR its becoz im the oldest in my tutorial group. During my art group presentation, my group leader was introduce his member one by one. he call them by name but they call me UNCLE by using MICROPHONE!!!!so ashame. Now, i think whole TB is calling me as UNCLE liao......T.T

Last week i always wear former dress code to school for some reason lar..........and my friends said im look like a lecture or tutor wor.......Y??am i look so old??i still remember during the 1st time i wear former dress code....someone even call me lecture, but after he saw my blue utar "tape", he turn away without any apologize....so funny hor.......

2morow, i'll use former dress again.....im sure that i'll heard UNCLE behind the seat and among my "audience"

0 comments:

Post a Comment