nervous.....

8:04 PM / Posted by gavin /

2morow is my computer study debate session. This is my 1st time to debate and i'm really nervous now. i want to prepare all my resources and idea but can't. coz i borrow them to my opponent oledi...T.T

My opponent, Orange always says "ur team must win lar." but he forgot 1 thing. in this debate no win and no loss. the one we get is only the mark that depend on how much we gv our idea. for this, i admit that i'm not as good as him lor eventhough our point is better than them (this is what he said, i dun know actually)

Bside, 2morow is also my 10 minutes speech presentation. so much coming in the short time lar..... my powerpoint is oledi prepared and i change again and again. btw, my housemate who use my idea as his 10 minutes speech is done 2day. he talk about 18 minutes and thats was really crazy. our limit was only 10 minutes and he talk until 18 minutes. I hope my speech won't until that much lar......but i hv do my rehearsal and my speech is oledi take me about 9 minutes and my additional video clip doesn't included yet. my video clip is about 3 minutes 30 second....so my whole speech will take about 12 minutes.....that over oso.

However, i'm still waiting for 2morow. bcoz after 2morow, it will be easy for me and the only left is my art assignment 2 and our TB1 art showcase. It was big activity for our TB. and i hope everything will go smooth

0 comments:

Post a Comment