New Gavin

10:18 PM / Posted by gavin /

now....im trying to change my image to younger......i dun want to be call as uncle or principal anymore.....but i think it's too late (sry vingent again)....coz they are oledi "biasa" to call me that way.....but nvm at least the next intake junior dun call me in that way......

now im testing contact lens...........actually it was some incident happen b4 make me hate contact lens so much.....now the story begin....

Once upon a time........(wow like a real story wor) my eyelash is really long and many of my friends and cousin call me "pretty boy" not the pretty boy song but "美男子".....actually this was happened when im primary 3 and 4 and 5.....while im still in sarawak. Since that i wear a updated glasses, or sport glasses to cover my eye.......and make myself more s2p acting......but sometime when i take off my glasses and someone had noticed that i hv "beautiful" eyelash and eye......sometimes even the gals are jealous with me........for me its disgusting and they feel its cool and beautiful......so weird

Now....i hv been called as uncle since im form 2 until now.....its never stop.....so i decided to change a new image with contact lens........but honestly contact lens is very difficult at the first time....you need to touch your eyeball with your finger and its a reflection for the eye to close....but u need to control it......its so difficult for the novice......but its the price you need to pay to change image.....so no complaint.....

however, i dun know how will they act when they see me without glasses.....i think they wont surprise so much lor..............coz they hv seen b4....T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment