7:38 PM / Posted by gavin /

i dun know how long i didnt come here liao.....its been few weeks edi...i know there are some friends are looking for me to update my blog and they want to know what happen to me recently....for them, i can only say sry, coz i'll not update this update that often edi....but i'll still update, dun worry

now... im taking nefedipine, its a medicine to control me bp (blood pressure@hypertension)....yeah, i hv high blood pressure now....dun surprise coz i edi see so many surprise face in hospital edi, so i dun want to see it anymore....yea, its not easy for me, once i take it, i need to take it for life-long, thats what my doc told me....juz like what my mom told me b4....but what can i do? unless i want to gv up, or else i must continue it....maybe someday later my condition can be like my mom, she can control her bp vy well, so she dun take the medicine anymore, she still take the medicine from hospital, but juz left it bside....this medicine hv many side effect and now i hv 5 symptoms edi...

friends, my advice is dun let u too stress and take care ur meal and do exercise if u dun want ur child be like me....yea, high blood pressure normally is for those who 35 above...but im the special case, im from parents, so this is gene problem....but exercise and meal is vy important....

one more thing, for those who go to kampar, if we meet in campus someday, plz dun ask to me go out to eat....i now control my meal, coz my condition now is really dangerous now even im aking the medicine now....it doesn't mean i dun want go out with u guys, but i cant go with u.....i cant tahan a little 刺激 as well....so im sry....

now, im waiting for wednesday, after wednesday, i'll complete my foundation....hopefully i dun hv any repeat subject lar....then i can go to degree....so now, juz pray

0 comments:

Post a Comment